The presidential team on Apapa gridlock has declared the conclusion of Apapa – Oshodi express, rivulet and Liverpool street because of continuous reproduction works with impact from midnight of 27 June 2019 to Monday first July 2019.
The recreation work is important to address the spots that the tankers have devastated particularly puts with seepage, streets among others.
In a joint discharge by both the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government, take a shot at this street will keep going for 4 days while vehicles to this territory will be occupied.
As indicated by the discharge, it peruses,
Because of progressing Re-Construction takes a shot at Apapa Oshodi Express street, Creek Road and Liverpool street all in Apapa Ports territory there are as of now huge street preoccupations and On-going Port Operations upgrade:
With Effect from Midnight today Thursday 29th of June, 2019
- Trucks conveying Export and Empty compartments for TinCan Island Port Operations are to avoid Lagos for the following Two days, i.e until Monday first of July to consider the palliatives and opening of the hub for Truck use.
- All Trucks drawing nearer Apapa Wharf Port are to approach the Port by means of Ijora, Orile and Iganmu through there different Nominated Parks and Lilypond Transit Truck Park.
- Stacked trucks from Tincan Island Ports are to exit through the Apapa Oshodi Express street administration path by means of Liverpool rd indirect and Coconut.
- No truck from Tin Can Island would be permitted to get to Apapa Wharf Port utilizing Creek street or Tin Can Island region as Creek street would be shut down for development to Trucks from Apapa Oshodi Express streets.
- Cargo forwarders, Fleet administrators, Transport operators, and Truckers are to take not and COMPLY.