Getting to YOUR NEXT LEVELS BY AVOIDING THE LOVE OF MONEY
BY Bishop David Oyedepo
One of the best foe in service is the adoration for cash 1 Tim 6:10-11.
- Rom 8:28, 1 Cor 2:9 Every move of God is at a hazard when cash acts as a burden Luke 22:35, Luke 10:7.
- Every undertaking directed by God appreciates Heaven spending plan for its execution Hag 2:8
- Mar 22nd 1982 (Located the key of Kingdom Prosperity)
You don’t get tied up with blessing with cash. You purchase with a quick and a gasping to get to what that blessing conveys
- How Gehazi lost his place in service 2Kings 5:20-22. He got the merchandise and got the revile
- The following stage isn’t in view for any cash monger in service
- It’s not stock. Follow God, goodness and leniency will continue trailing you
- When you get to the insider facts behind paradise’s provisions, you will quit pursuing individuals
- People ought to be loosened up when they come to chapel, not uneasy
- People ought not be worried when they come to chapel however experience genuine freedom
- My petition is that cash things won’t pulverize your service
- If God instructed it, He is focused on it. Whatever God directions, He is focused on it.
- Hag 2:4, 6-8 From now, start to appreciate the arrival of paradise spending plan
- Don’t do anything in rivalry, don’t successfully contrast and another person
- Beware of the affection for cash, it draws men into obliteration and destruction. Give the affection for God a chance to take the adoration for cash in your heart 1 Tim 6:11 and before you know it, you and God are cooperating to get things going in that service. That is the manner in which it works
- Demarcate service assets from private assets. I have never needed from my private assets. In the event that you won’t be dependable monetarily, you won’t be productive monetarily. You’re responsible to God on how you manage the assets available to you
- You can’t compose a mind church cash for a suit to wear, you can’t compose a beware of chapel cash for your kids school expenses, those are your private concerns. Indeed, you have your compensation. The contributions in chapel are not yours, they came to venerate their God with it and with the end goal of the kingdom of their God; thus you are liable to God on it
- Zech 5:4 , Jer 17:11 God’s decision for out of line access to wealth. Your own prosperity is ensured as you serve the Lord in truth and deed Luke 10:7
- 1 Tim 6:6 Contentment. Begin from where you are. Anything you don’t acknowledge, does not increase
- Be mollified. I don’t cost what I don’t have the way to get. State with me: I will be satisfied with authentic happiness all a mind-blowing times
- Accept that life is in stages Mark 4:27-28. That is the way life yields its profits. Appreciate where you are, He is taking you elsewhere. Beginning from where we are is the portal to the highest top. Try not to disdain the times of little things Zech 4:10. Inside those days, lies the extraordinary days ahead. Put your best into it.
- Job 8:7 Everything huge today, began little yesterday; everything extraordinary today, began little yesterday. There is nothing little that can’t turn out to be huge and there is nothing huge that can’t be greater. Appreciate each phase with all energy
- You don’t play abnormal to wear a crown
- Lev 27:30. 10 percent applies to everybody and each framework.
- I order a conclusion to each type of monetary strain in your life and service
- Job 36:11 Every type of monetary weight is over in your life